Frequently Asked Questions
27 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Are there any parental controls I can use?
- Avast Software is triggering the recon sentinel , how can I fix this
- Can I set a static IP for my Recon Sentinel?
- Do I have to plug the Recon Sentinel into the back of my router?
- Do we support multiple routers
- Does the Recon Sentinel replace the need for anti virus or malware software
- How can I control where alerts are being sent and can I send them to more than 1 mobile device
- How can I create a shortcut to recon sentinel
- How can I find my IP address on my devices?
- How can I learn more about what ports are being used for services
- Initial scan is complete, what next ?
- Is it easy to connect to my network?
- Is Recon Sentinel always checking the network
- Is there an installation document that I can follow?
- My device is not responding or seems to have stopped
- My Recon sentinal lost connection, stopped working, what can I do?
- New look and feature changes updated here
- Should I turn on ADC
- The APP keeps on logging me out
- The Recon Sentinel takes a long time to scan my network.
- Unidentified device or I cant find a device or rogue device detected on the network - direct tv or dish
- What can I do if an intrusion or scan is detected?
- What does the message on the display : Active Defense CM Running mean
- What is ADC and when should I turn it on?
- What is the warranty of the recon Sentinel
- What kind of features does the device provide?
- When I enter my ID it says it is "Invalid"